Monday, June 15, 2009

With Love From: Southern California

Last week, I received two lovely notes from Old Dude and Maja. One within our state and the latter internationally. These two posts are dedicated to everyone in the world that finds inspiration some where, some place and finds ways to express that, and incorporate it in their life, and in their city. Bikes and your city. It is a global action, happening in your own local bike lane. I'm flattered to know you have been inspired by this little blog of mine. ♥Thanks!

Just a note to let you know that I enjoy your Bikes and the City Blog very much. Very fun and uplifting.
This is a photo of my bike that I ride occasionally in Carlsbad CA. It is a Schwinn that I repainted and cleaned up.
Cheers,
Old Dude

No comments:

Post a Comment

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×