Saturday, July 18, 2009

Los Sunday Streets



This weekend there is plenty to do bike, city love, music stuff. I will roam around in a caffeinated fashion for some events. Will def. be at Sunday Streets en la MisiĆ³n. The above photo I took from last time, in the mission as well, from June 7th. I hear DJ Deep will be in the casa for the StreetblogSF after party. See you all out there ♥

Few other stuff this weekend:
Bike Film festival / Bikes rock. Ends Sunday 19th.

Renegade Craft Fair / I attended last year's first one and it was pretty cool. Lots of bike crafty goodies. Ft Mason. Sat-Sun July 18-19th

Stern Grove / Free. Every Sunday (throughout end of August) and bike there. Bike parking by the SFBC bike valet. Swoon

Bad ass alleycat in Oaktown / meowr.

Free San Francisco Symphony Concert at Dolores Park
/ very nice.

2 comments:

  1. I ride my bike almost everywhere I go here at the drug rehab I work at in Oklahoma...green and good workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chica, I hope U had a fabulous weekend! I wanted to let you know I nominated U 4 a blogger award come visit my blog for the details! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×