Saturday, October 24, 2009

Unite Bike: Crissy Field, Sunday 5PM

This just in. Location is in Crissy field, at the pier near the Warming Hut «map»
From unitebike.com:
"We can all meet right by the Warming Hut there is a large pier right
there that we’ll take the photo at. It is all down on the water on
Marine Dr. I hope that is clear enough. If you need more specifics
send me a message or ask around.

We’ll meet there at 5:15pm sharp – so plan your route
accordingly.

I’m excited!! The Minneapolis photo was on a bridge so I’m
feeling the bridge theme for this year’s photos."

bridge & smurfette 2006
bridge & smurfette 2006

After that we will right to Bender's and have a drink/BBQ.
♥Fun, photos & bikes - See ya there ;)

3 comments:

  1. FAB photos... gotta LOVE that bridge!!!
    Hope all is well with you! Was sooo good to see you visit moi!
    ENJOY!
    Fifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary Jo!!

    Fifi/ thanx!! but of course, my pleasure ;D

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment, frequently with coffee in hand.
/ Sincere thanks for your readership. - - - - - - - -