Monday, November 23, 2009

Wool breakers. Heart breakers.

I super hearts wool. I was not aware of the fabric until I was a moving body exposed to the elements on my bicycle between college, home, work repeat and rinse. We became best friends. Yeah, yeah it doesnt get close to being under 40°F around here, (braaaaaaaag) but I still love wool because it's natural, it adjusts to your body's temperature and it doesn't stink. Well I guess the latter depends.
After seeing this article on GreenLAGirl | Sarah Palin: The New eco-fashion model?
I thought I'd share this photo of Kathryn and I in our ninja hoodies at Bender's. We might not be able to see Russia, or New Zealand from the Mission, but we sure can ride as if riding bikes (me really slow and Kathryin is a fast wonderful racer!) get sweaty and have fun. Oh and who are those bearded doods back there, are they from Portland?!?... ;-)
**This is not an icebreaker sponsored or any of that stuff. K & I by coincidence, have the same kickass icebreaker hoodie. weeeeeee!!
Ninjettes
Ninjettes
Shiny Ninjettes
Shiny Ninjettes

3 comments:

  1. so cute! and those hoodies look faaaab

    ReplyDelete
  2. o ha ha that's mister jeremiah ducate in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lisamarie/ oh thanks darling

    anonymous/ um yeah, both of those bearded J's have made it numerous times around the blog ;-)
    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×