Monday, December 28, 2009

Best first ride ever.

Ready for your Monday dose of awesomeness?!?!
I love mythbusters. Who doesn't? and this is AWESOME.


I met Adam for a new york minute after a bike ride on Mission street earlier this year, I tell you if you live in the city, sooner or later people end up running into each other. No exceptions.
You might remember this picture from April, if not here it is again
street busting
He is rad.
Mythbusters, unicycles, golden gate bridge and our beloved city = RAD.
♥okthxbye

*Cross posted at CYLRAB

4 comments:

  1. I love the Mythbusters show! You live in very cool city. I only run into Garrison Keilor, here. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D thx luvz.

    & hey who said writers arent cool?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That knee position looks like it would get uncomfortable hastily.

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×