Saturday, May 8, 2010

I Bike SF. You Bike SF.

May is the month
May is the month.

This is the first time I noticed these signs. This month they are all over the Hayes Valley area, and asides the SF Bike Coalition awesome membership discounts, I looked this up for more info about this and this is what I learned:

[From SFMTA] I Bike SF is a month-to-month, neighborhood-based program geared to encourage bicycling and support local businesses. Each month a new neighborhood in San Francisco will be featured and participating businesses in that neighborhood will offer bicyclists great discounts. All residents and visitors are invited: no fees, no sign-up, simply ride to participating businesses, present your helmet or bike lock key and get great deals.
May 2010: Hayes Valley.
Learn more here: SFMTA–I Bike SF

And with a dose of Blue Bottle's New Orleans style iced coffee, I cheer for this program - very cool stuff. Now let's get biking people!!
mine
mine.
almost there
almost there.
caffeinated corridor
caffeinated corridor
Glassy door, classy bikes, crazy ladies.
Glassy door, crazy ladies, classy discounts. Ade and i.

No comments:

Post a Comment

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×