Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Barista week: Capriccio in North Beach

♥This week, I will be featuring photos of some of my favorite baristas around town.
super awesome
He is currently my favorite coffee barista in San Francisco. I've had a huge barista crush on him for a few months, which means I'm in love with his coffee making skills.
Secret is out.
♥ Stamp of meli approval. okthxbye
Capriccio capp
Capriccio cafe
location: 2200 Mason street at chestnut.
website: caffecapriccio.com
beans: Ecco caffè (roasting facility is based out of Sonoma)
meligrosa recommends: Their coffee of course. Other include vegan donuts, outside sitting, one block from citizen chain. Hungry? their caprese panino is awesome.

My brain cells come in coffee mug shapes

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... So now we know the way to your heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someone is bored in the reflection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. donald/ yea or something like that... je jee

    lee/ they are everywhere!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×