Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bien environmental and fit and all.

I don't go to a gym to workout nor I excercise.
Asides the random yoga class, I can honestly say I have not been to a gym in ages. I suppose my daily workout consists of becoming veteran at dodging opening parked-vehicle doors, navigating to attempt to cheat monster hills and lifting espresso cups at multiple repetitions per day. The cool-down more than often includes arm lifting an anchor.

Thanks to Ron for the link, I am #25 --- pretty cool!!!
I read many of the blogs listed here, check it out:
environmentalsciencedegrees.net: 55 Bicycle Sites To Go Green and Get Fit

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of espresso - did you know today is National Coffee Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. national coffee day is the most fantastic celebration of them all.
    i hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×