Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photos del día: konichiwaaaaaa

Konichiwa bitches
A few minutes after we first met at work over a year ago, this soon to become a super amiga of mine –without knowing me– said something like: "once a week I take my bike for a spin for lunch, you should come, it's nice to ride a bike once in awhile for lunch."
This is Diana and I, in front of zeigeist on labor day weekend. We love Robyn.
Good times.

---
More shots from this past labor day weekend, in addition to the bikey ones I have previosuly posted.

Letsgow
Letsgow - in the Mission on 24th
tacos de calabasitas
tacos de calabasitas in the Marina
SF, wheels, homestate y butterfly
SF, wheels, homestate y butterfly
Bicis picados
Bicis picados
paletas de corazón
paletas de corazón | heart popsicles.
Either or.
bottomline.

6 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me happy and inspires me to get out on my bike just 'cuz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn! I love the video for that song and all her costumes in it. I have to admit I have a soft spot for her first album too. Remember "Show me Love"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. simplybike/ muchas thanks

    rio/ yea I still need to see her live, missed her at bimbos (ithink?) a few years back

    ♥xxo.m

    ReplyDelete
  4. drool....tacos de calabasitas!

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×