Friday, September 17, 2010

San José bike party -aye aye pirates everywhere tonight!!

San Jose Bike Party Presents: Ride like a Pirate, Friday, September 17, 2010
San Jose Bike Party Presents: Ride like a Pirate, Friday, September 17, 2010 by Cold Iron

Hola all. So the SJBike party has sent an email with this note:
For the last few months Bike Party has attracted many riders who do not respect the intentions and rules of our ride, giving us all a bad reputation. For this reason, San Jose Bike Party will not be publicly posting the route for this month’s ride. Instead, the route is being distrubuted through “word of mouth” between BIRDs, friends of BIRDs, and other riders who make Bike Party fun and safe.

So I'm not sure how to pass on the map, maybe all the pirates are on tweeter +they will let you know? parlayyyy
I suspect there will be. I have the map, so comment or let me know via the facebook page and I can send it to you.
They will start in Cupertino.
So there. Go.

More info here: SJBikeParty
+ + + + + + + + + +
aye aye frenchie
I won't make this month, as I will be here in SF. But the frenchie and I are there in pirate spirit. aye aye.

14 comments:

  1. I'm a safe bike rider, I'd really like to join today's bike ride. Please send me a map at Jay.pris1@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a safe, responsible, well-lighted rider. I'm really looking forward to tonight's ride, but I do not have the route. Could you e-mail it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,

    This is turning into a pretty neat treasure hunt! This should be my 10th or so Bike Party. But no map and apparently no one i know knows a BIRD. My gf and I are safe riders and we always yell Stay to the Right! and I've stopped several times to lend people my pump.

    Thanks in advance (i hope!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,
    i've already heard where the start point is, but am hoping to see a route map, as it is my first ride and i want to see what's in store as far as distance, hills, etc. would appreciate it very much if i could get a copy of the map!

    random4dc at gmail dot coms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you please send me the route? I am a safe rider.

    Thanks
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. randon 4dc - sent!!

    jennifer send me an email - or i can send you a message via FB
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,

    I am a very safe rider and I would really like to participate in tonights ride. Can you please send me a map at Starryseak30@aol.com

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. please send me a copy of the map rtbsj73@gmail.com or fb sandy lynn in san jose. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's unfortunate that so many of us safe riders have to suffer for the disrespectful and ignorant who abuse bike party. I, like a lot of people here want to participate, but don't know any BIRDS. I'd appreciate an email with the map. I'm cookiemongoloid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I would love it if you sent me a map for tonight's ride. I'm super safe and I am excited to participate. Singingsuz@hotmail.com
    Thank you!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, me and my coworkers are safe and respect the rules of bike party. We are really looking forward to this ride, can you please send me the map?

    mrmegamelo@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to participate in the ride, but unfortunately I don't know any BIRDS...Please send the map my way: shero21st@aol.com -- Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you please share the map with me - I haven't been to SJBP in months and am pretty bummed out to be unable to find the start point. I promise I'm a law abiding citizen.
    ryan.burnham@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×