Friday, October 1, 2010

Overheated pandas left and right.

♥Taken with my right hand
heat wave panda
Right on top of a sharrow!!
OH HAI it is true, I actually have skin under my kaledoiscopic collection of tights
pattern party
Muchos patterns
blue fog on green st.
Got some coffee on Green street's Blue Fog corner market.
One of the only places around the north of Polk St./Pac-Heights to get Blue Bottle coffee.
Heatwave dose
Caffeinated patterns
I had lots of iced coffee lately, so needed a love-packed espresso dose in a macchiatto. yum.
Was I the last person to learn about the National Coffee Day?! Richard let me know on Wed. Morning, well I celebrate on a very serious level this special day then, on a daily basis. so cheers!

♥Taken with my left hand
on 7th. heatwave panda
heatwaveized
tartinelands
tartinelands. bike parking on 18th off Guerrero st.
almonds y queso
almonds y queso sandwich at Tartine. They now carry 4barrel beans.
I think (I don't accurately remember from the last time I was there) that they used to serve Mr.Espresso sometime ago.
black magic
Black magic, at the corner of Polk+Market St.
Funnily enough, I took a photo super-uber bundled up back in April (link) with the same dress.

on 7th. accidental shot
Happy accidental shot.
At the end of this year, will be almost a decade I've had this bag. I super hearts it.

---
Heat wave, was nice to meet you once again this year. Tell fog central to turn that machine back on. kthx.
♥xxo.m

16 comments:

  1. Meli,
    Nice series of pics. I love the reflection market
    one. Do you have a new camera? Your photos
    look different somehow .
    Have a great weekend.
    Jon C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag soooooo much.

    ~Lavanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is just so beautiful.

    Weather here in London has been heavy rain and wind...not the nicest of conditions for cycling...
    Today I embraced the full on waterproofing look...in a nutshell...ugly!

    Coffee = <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are sooo colorful Miss Meli! Always put me in such a good mood! Ummm and that sammie from Tartine ?! yummmmmmm
    xoxox,eva.lu

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Jon! no, same camera --- it's actually almost falling apart
    maybe b/c it is sunny and hot in SF? :D

    lavanna/ aw thanks!

    woollen typist/ oh you rain masters! I'll send you plenty of sunshine +fog via my bloggie mkay ;-)
    thanks for stopping by as always

    evaLU/ muchas thanks luv♥ !!
    hearts you back

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to look it up in a sang dictionary but, pandas are supposed to be boobies!?1

    ReplyDelete
  7. anonymous/ :D he heee --- no, not quite. but I know where your cyber brain goes… LOL
    Pandas are a flickr meme, you can read about it in this link: What's a "Panda bike self-portrait"
    - which is part of that panda group in flickr, you can also check out the 'about' section here:
    PandaPortraits-about

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all those patterns together!! And that bag is gorgeous - it's great for biking! It's funny since you mentioned not wearing tights, I don't think I've seen a photo on your blog when you haven't been wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pictures. This, to me, is a quintessential Meli post - cute outfits, great accessories, coffee, bikes, city life...it makes me very happy :)

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice Meli, muy guapa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute in all the mixed up patterns. Really love it. And I want that sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I serioulsy love this series photos. Sooo much color and texture! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. "OH HAI it is true, I actually have skin under my kaledoiscopic collection of tights"
    L.O.L.

    Love ya Meli!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Iknow right -my legs arent red after all!! he hee, I think maybe so =)

    simplybike/ aw! thanks luv, and thanks for stopping by as always ♥

    álvaro/ mil gracias!

    she rides a bike/ thanks mi lady! +bike fuel at its finest!

    nancy/ thanks dear +Im diggin the LA from your fashionista view

    deep/ back at you babe!

    ♥xxo.m

    ReplyDelete
  15. These pictures make me so happy - yay bike love! Fab red shoes and, hey, Meli w/o tights :)

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×