Thursday, June 14, 2012

flower power adidas clothing

These collab designs between adidas+opening ceremony seem timely for the olympic year and fresh out of the oven. Fun combinations for a sporty-esque line.
I'm liking those zippers quite a bit, though not sure if they are comfortable if you actually do move or pedal in those pretty petals. Also, I wonder if they are reflective? That would be pretty cool y functional.

These models look 12, other than that -- what do you think?

xxo♥meligrosa

via seelike.me

5 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind trying on the onsie and the olive shorts. It's refreshing to see a different take on what appears to be functional sporty clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you. I hope is not in the price range of a stellamCartney-like price tag...
      however, we do have our bike-clothing business women such as b.spoke tailor, sheila moon +nooworks as our immediate local options

      Delete
  2. Imagine me, wearing any of this, posing like the models. I suggest you not be drinking when you do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha!! well, I suggest we both be drinking while doing this photoshooting AND we could call it beer y wine spill proofing!!

      Delete
  3. I like this promotion for Adidas.

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×