Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Como se dice: Tequila day, July 24th

like sipping tequila, despacio: eslow.
via wiki/tequila
According to the interwebs, yesterday July 24th was tequila day in the States(?).
I recall reading awhile back that May 27th had been proposed by the Tequila commerce people in Mexico as a global tequila holiday.


According to me, tequila day could be every day.
A good shot of añejo sure does the throat and the soul very good.


And just like a good tequila shot goes well with limón y sal, 
this post goes with some time-travel y fotos.
These photos were all shot in the town +its vicinities of Santiago de Tequila, state of Jalisco, Mexico. 2006.


IMG_0097
IMG_0083
IMG_0085
IMG_0157
IMG_0099
IMG_0154
you know me +unconventional billboards
IMG_0156
IMG_0155

/All fotos above taken with a rockstar point+shoot for its time, a Canon powershot SD440. 
Unedited, SOOTC. March 2006 ©meligrosa

4 comments:

  1. So enjoy your posts, thanks!
    Looking forward to riding in the city this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) glad to hear from you +you are very welcome xxo

      Delete
  2. i miss mexico so much. i had my first tequila tasting while in Sinaloa with my family, needless to say, it was very good to my soul. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment, frequently with coffee in hand.
/ Sincere thanks for your readership. - - - - - - - -