Saturday, December 22, 2012

Last post of 2012.


Rough 22 months.
A tremendous roller coaster of grieving, emotions, post-30isms, new career path. New, old, lost friendships. Moving, hair, past, future and somewhere in there I decided to return to this blog.

I had considered this journey done and over with for about a year. And that's OK.
I almost didn't ride my bike and unsure of when or if I ever will. And that's OK.

Sharing photos, observations. And minute pieces of me.
Slowly.
A different take on life. An indubitably different perspective.
Thank you for reading, thank you stopping by.

To see parts of the city, Velcro, caffeine, to read.
Whatever it is that keeps you coming back.
Sudden explorations with often short and concise observations.

I hope it is inspiring to you, and that it sparks curiosity into creativity in your surroundings, making your day a better moment. A better memory.

Grateful for what a beast and a dove of its own 2012 was, and that it is almost over.
Happy holidays and wish you all a grand new year 2013.

See you sometime in January.
Gracias, Meli.


20 comments:

  1. Glad to be here! Wishing you peace, wisdom, comfort and growth for the next year. And much, much love. All the best from Portland, or wherever we end up next (Hopefully the Netherlands) :)

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 <3 Have a wonderful holiday, and an awesome start to 2013 sweetie!! Big hugs and lots of love to you!! XO Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the holiday break and I wish you love and peace for 2013

    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays!
    Looking forward to reading more posts, or looking at your pics, or listening to mucha musica in 2013!
    May your espresso cup always have a thick crema and never run out.
    -eltejano

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures in this city that never seems to lose its magic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, thank you for sharing your adventures! wishing you all the best in 2013. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Meli, I'm really glad you decided to restart the blog. And I'm so sorry about Adrian.
    Wishing you a new year filled with fabulous coffee, beautiful bike rides, healing and peace!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meli,

    Thanks for a beautiful BLOG. You are the best.

    Lon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vibrance, beauty, and strength to you and all in the new year, hermanita.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you ARE here. All the best for a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Felices fiestas, Meli! Muchísimo gusto leerte este año de nuevo por aquí y mucho más gusto que encontraste una forma de seguir entre tanto cambio.
    Muchos abrazos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 2013 to you! I'm so glad you decided to come back to the blog. You're one of my favorite lady friends of the internet :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your posts always brighten my days. Glad your here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so miss you, Bright Light of our city.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so glad you are back Meli!!!

    Looking forward to your fun and lovely posts! All the best in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you keep blogging I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I missed you so, when you were gone! i am very happy that we have you back!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ecstatic to hear the pings of your life experience

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you all, SO very much.
    glad to share +build new memories as we go along this 2013 together, all the best to you
    --m.

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×