Saturday, February 28, 2009

Double trouble

I hadn't been to Critical mass in ages. I hadn't seen this good friend of mine on a bike, even longer than that...
On Friday, I went to rent me a tandem (my brain creatively misfires here and then) and decided to pick her up for critical mass ride. She had no idea because we were just meeting for happy hour drinks or something girlie like that. Yeah, kind of a surprise but the weather was so nice and clear who would say no to such fun ride, right? She is not a bike rider at all – so it was nice to hear she had a blast.
I felt bad that we got into a slow-fall incident (fast teenager with lose clothes=handlebar tangle mess)
Sorry :( for her knee but, that is super gnarly scar waiting to happen. ♥Ride on girlfriend!

-weeeeee-

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute panda shot! Love your hat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your fall! We saw you foot-paddling when they shepherded us up that first steep hill (of several) and were hoping you didn't get left behind to face the vengeful wrath of vehicular traffic. A classic tantalizing two-birds-with-one-stone situation.

    I'm new here, so I've done some exploring--sublime photography, beautiful blog! Possible Weird Al Destiny's Child Parody: "I'm a Subscriber!"

    --Kirk's second cousin twice removed

    ReplyDelete
  3. lynn/ ♥much thanks

    duby/ cool ;) thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×