Thursday, July 30, 2009

Renegade Fair: Arcane Arts

Arcane Arts from Portland gets its own post. I was lucky to chat it up with her last year, and we were both happy to see each other again this time around. Bikes and SF and Portland. Super! I love Adrienne's work and if I could I'd buy her whole collection to have around the house and work :)
This year, I bought myself a set of the magnets and a print that, now lives alongside my bike poster pieces at home. Anyways, here is her work at this year's fair, a picture of her lovely self & co. and the links to her work are at the end of the post, below the photos. Enjoy!!




away bikes we go


Adrienne Vitta & Co.

arcane-arts.com / arcane arts on etsy

4 comments:

  1. OT: Girl, get the subway map dress and send me your picture! :-) It's so cheap now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh qué dibujos tan bonitos, me encantan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely post! Your pictures are great! xo Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  4. wendyB/ ok ill try ;))) he heee

    joshylola/ si, son muy bonitos y poeticos! y sobre todo, de bicis <3

    Adrienne/ oh but of course, thanks for being at renegade once again ;D cheers -

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×