Sunday, August 9, 2009

With love from LA: Los Awesome


bicis by the window

I was down in LA for a new york minute awhile back. People always talk smack about Los Angeles up here in Northern California, but I really like it. Angelinos have always been good peeps and visiting has always been fun. Maybe is a sports thing? I dont know, it is my home state and I love every aspect of it, north or south. Los Awesome, comes from this billboard I saw from the freeway. It made me laugh!


bici on the wall

I came across many, many bikes. These were mostly taken around the sunset blvd. when I made some time to walk around and get some food and coffee. In Silverlake I fell in love with intelligentsia. Seems like it's the place to be. I had some iced americanos and drank them as if they were pure water. Repeat and rinse, there was a 'small' heatwave that seemed pretty much piping hot for my fog loving skin.
lovely. inside intelligentsia

rolling

work in progress
signs of love. frenchie special?! that's awesome!

& a caffeinated walking troll. pixel me pixie
//'til next EL LAAAYY .xo♥meli
.

12 comments:

  1. Mmm, the crepes in Paris are super, hopefully in LA as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo! when are you coming back? we must meet up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyclingteacher/ has good stuff, my belly was happy

    caryl/ I know!! will def. let you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meli,

    Thanks for the refreshing photos.
    Always a treat to see your work.

    Old Dude

    ReplyDelete
  6. its a sports thing. bleh, l*kers

    pixelmepixie indeed. well-pixelated

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old Dude/ thx so much ;) always very happy to hear from you!

    Anonymous/ thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally, something more colorful than Meli, a wall? ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  9. spdierleg/ oh you're very sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Meli girlie,

    How are U? thanx 4 ur lovely comments on my blog chica <3 I wanted to do a style profile on U, send me ur email & I can send the questions 2 U. also I know U love Campers, what size U wear? I have a pair for sale on my www.lagelle.com site, they are a size 7. xoxo Tye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, so nice to hear good things about my hometown from someone in No.Cal! I live here (in LA) but love SF and visit often. I just love California :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh that wall in the last picture! it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×