Monday, November 9, 2009

Linktastic!

SF Melis Rings
SF Meli's Rings by [Zakkalicious / Mikael]
Photo above taken my Mikael on his visit to San Francisco.
I'm holding Adrienne's camera. Possibly one of my fave pics taken of me, that was a great mellow day.

Euro cadillac boy comes to visit us and leaves his heart in SF. Love the photos of my girls, excellent job capturing the SF vibe. Mikael describes us hitting the nail on its head: CopenhagenCycleChic
------------
A lovely description from a recent blog find. I like the set of blogs I follow from the Lone Star state:
"Dusk is one of my favorite times to ride. The excitement of the day is over; it is peaceful. The heat of the day is dissipating. Hurrying just doesn't seem right; better to ride slow and savor it." -Doohickie

«image from worldchanging.com»
via Brian M:
Car-free cities: an idea with legs




How can you not love the words "Happy riding!" Bill from Northeast Indiana reminds you on every post. Nice fun photos Big Oak Bikes »

This is a sweet blog from the wind capital of our nation. I might have mentioned her before, but I just can't get enough of her green bike. Cool posts, meet Ms.Elle Dancing Gipsies »

Terry sent me this good video interview of PeƱalosa by streetfilms
I'm with: Friendly for people
via TucsonBikeLawyer »

There is a new blog in the East Bay, he also likes the Warriors, good in my books The Foam Roleur »

A great analogy on the bliss of this machine we all love:
"There is no point in dwelling on the negative, because it will only spoil the enjoyment of my ride. It is best that I just ride my bike, observe what is happening, and deal with the problems as they occur." -Dave Moulton | Everything I need to know about life I can learn from my bicycle
A great analogy on the bliss of this machine we all love:If you think everyone is destined to drive in EL LAY, think again. I have read extensively about all things progressiv in LA via greenLAgirl, but here is a great article from the LA times, sent by Bikes&TC reader Christelle -Thx!! Imagine: L.A. bicyclists in the driver's seat, one day a week »

10 comments:

  1. I love your rings :) such a cute photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meli,

    I love your BLOG. It is so uplifting. And that is what this World needs more of.

    Thanks for all the great work!

    Old Dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great photo! So you, even though your face is covered :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. San/ thanks so much!!

    Old dude/ oh that is very nice of you THX!! :D much appreciated as always!

    AJ/ <3

    Dottie/ many thanks sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that is just the sweetest article on you guys by Euro caddy boy, whose blog I heart. Very cool!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out! Is that a tagua nut ring on your left hand?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. j-e-a-l-o-u-s.

    Mikael would never have any good reason for coming to my city:(

    S*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary Jo/ Many thanks dear :DDDD

    ms.elle/ of course love.
    It is actually made by an wood/copper artist based out of Austin TX

    miss sarah/ you never know! next thing you know, you and ur lovely fam. are well worth it IMO <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am glad you like it, and I must say I am loving your blog too! This is a great ring you are wearing...and the fact that you like taking pictures is great! I LOVE photography too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×