Thursday, March 11, 2010

A week ago, divis art walk.

parking.
Last Thursday, I stopped by the nopalands to check out some of the spots for the March 4th divis art walk. There was a block on Divis, between hayes and grove that was sooo packed with pedestrian, bicycles and music. It was very cool to see so many people flooding the streets on a Thursdsay night. I am a young city dweller but being in the middle of it all made me feel even younger, in a good way.
matching half at nite
matching half at nite
First I started with some coffee to put behind the workday and make the soul happy. After that I was good to go, looked for awhile for a spot for Frenchie and went to check out Chris McNally's work at Mojo. I like his stuff and it was great to finally meet him in person.
chris mcNally at mojo's
Mojo's at night.
Mojo's at night.
After that I roamed some more, got food at Little Chihuaha then continued the Thrusday night over at North beach then to meet my boys over at tunnel top in nob hill. Good times. ♥Cheers!
Little C's
Little C's
Octavia
Octavia

No comments:

Post a Comment

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×