Tuesday, June 22, 2010

♥ gracias

Thanks for Caz for featuring me in a little quick interview for her cheeky blog in London:
londoncyclechic: meli »
melimojocafe
Photo by Caz for londoncyclechic

- - - - - - - - -
I am also humbly honored, not to mention that it made my day yesterday morning, to wake up to such a charming loving image of a young girl on a wooden bike, dress included - in Matthew's review for Sunday's Streets [Link: Mission Sunday Streets] so RAD♥!!!
I was certainly on a bike and dresses around that age, so quite close. Tonka trucks in basket included.

2 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu falda con leggings para montar en bici, te copiaré la idea jeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracias linda! si okay, y me madas fotos okis?!
    quiero ver a ti y españa por bici! :D

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×