Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dynamic duo week: Regina + Red

♥This week, I'll be posting a small collection I have of fantastic pairs spotted while riding San Francisco's bike lanes. Enjoy!



I ran into this fabulous duo on Irving near 20th ave.
Regina told me about her baskets and that Red had just finished installing the set up. I LOVE her energy + those boots are exploding with awesomeness ♥ such rad colors!!
You can spot Red and his white hat around town on this decked out bicycle, or on a fixie doing tricks around the Embarcadero.

So, make sure you don't miss Regina's dog in her basket. How 'bout that?!

2 comments:

  1. Love the basket basket! What a cool idea.~ian,Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great duo sets! Best colors going here.

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×