Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Linktastic!

I havent done a linktastic post in quite sometime, so here are some of my recent super-fly finds on the blogesphere.Mucho bikey love! ---- ♥xxo.m

Sacramento
Sac Cycle Chic
Our state capital shows us hot they bike in style!!



Atlanta
Just like riding a bike
I'm getting to know Atlanta by a blog, I'm into it =)


Nebraska
Nebraksa outdoor addict
They have such Nacho Rides, nature rides, lots of mt.bikes and other things. Go Nebraska!


Indiana
Big oak bikes
Outdoor adventures in the midwest.


Massachusetts
Ant bike Mike
And this isn't a new find, I've read this blog for a long time - but thought I'd give it a shout out. I love that red sexy curve on that frame!!

4 comments:

  1. Meli,

    Awesome! Love the blog love. Few of them I check out for the first time thanks to your post.

    Cafe mañana? Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, so many great new bike blogs I need to keep up with. And I love ANT, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meli - I'm very flattered that you included my blog - thanks so much! :) Now I need to check out the others I haven't seen - always great to find new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥thanks all, yes awesome new stuff you all do :D

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×