Friday, November 14, 2008

Bike lovers make out.

The SF Bicycle Coalition had a Volunteer Appreciation Night this past Wednesday at the Make Out Room. Bikes, volunteers, drinks and prizes. It was nice to see riders that I've volunteered with throughout the years, meet new coalition staff and share a drink with fellow bike lovers.
This was a nice gesture from the SFBC, thanks!& also thanks also for the gift certificate I won in the raffle.
I will be stopping by the Freewheel bike shop soon. More certificates, locks, fenders and a messenger bag were also given away. Very cool♥

wanna pa ty? hellzyes

making out

bike valet parking

ditto

roma aroma omar

ground control to major LeMond

2 comments:

  1. oh! sweeeeeeet thing!
    i want more bikes in madrid, i do i do, and more things like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grah. And I was totally going to go.

    I should have instead of the SFVS dinner.

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×