Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Be right back.

oYou never roam alone
You never roam alone
The Sunset. Riding through 19th and Irving is chaotic. But fun. This guy ahead of us made it seem like the time had stopped. It is amazing how fast the cars fly down 19th regardless of the multiple fatal accidents every year. Slow down people, it is worth it.

Basket case
Basket case
Civic center. Love the orange basket. Though I enjoyed more watching the movement of the shadows in front of us on the pavement, and the company of Ade in the below picture.
behind a rear basket, theres two more baskets
Behind a rear basket, there's two more baskets

Too cool for us young kids
Too cool for us young kids
Polk St. I said hello to him, as we rode past him. He responded with a -meh-

dos lovebirds
Two love birds
Valencia and 20th. The weather was nice, it was Friday night and there were a herd of pedestrians crossing ahead of us. I was hoping I had my phone with me and it all came to a stop when I realized the couple ahead of me had shared a very sweet kiss. I snapped a photo, smiled and I wanted to hug someone.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure the guy who did not wave wasn't shortening your name "Meh-ligrosa' ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha haaa!! I liked him, you dont see pristine white socks like that very often!

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×