Sunday, June 28, 2015

summer sundays: scorecard duo y coffee.

Sitting near old-timers is one of my favorite perks of attending a baseball game, especially when they sit at the end of the section, so I can take a quick peek at their handwriting if I leave my seat :)

old timers y their scorecards are the bestest.
KC Royals 5 × Athletics 3, ugly swept.
Oakland Coliseum, June 2015.

Another favorite is that Peet's has a little kiosk behind the RF bleachers. I thought it was temporary a bit ago, but now it seems permanent -- in case this space cadet forgets a full mug thermos at home. woops … ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sunday funday × los a's, cafecito y béisbol. LGO
Chicago White Sox 7 × Athletics 3, ugly swept too....
Oakland Coliseum, May 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×