Sunday, October 11, 2015

twenty six.

a deep perspective instrumental to continue,
through untamed oceans
serene tides
wisdom,
life itself.

lots of time alongside,
loved ones.
some days are good,
some very sad and angry,
some days are not understood.
time allows
understanding,
sometimes.

find inner peace
nurture optimism,
stand in the sun
be ok in the dark,
stand again
and try,
forever.

nano would be 26 this week
--
nano, mi brother, would be twenty six this week.
extremely lucky to have shared beautiful moments with this amazing person, for twenty one years.
so full of life, nano.

× m.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute to him. I lost my brother in 2011 and I can completely relate to your pain. And to the love you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tribute. I think you are professional cycle rider and if you love to go on long journey than here is the right place enjoy each and every moment with cycling holidays spain. we have also organize cycling training camps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resonating poem. I will re-read and remember these lines

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×