Monday, August 24, 2009

Hambone in the interwebs part 2 & beautiful SF in the NYT

Just recently, I had posted a link to Lisa Marie's Hambone Designs in the media. Thanks for her comment-update, she informed me she was featured in the New York Times!! Wow so cool.
Go Hambone designs, and what a wonderful picture of our own very adorable fog city skyline (taken from Dolores Park) with a beautiful bicycle, Lisa Marie and one of her designs. ♥Ride on girlfriend!!

New York Times | On To Plan B: Starting a Business

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Mel, I'm looking forward to meeting you. Thinking about doing one of those Butterlap rides, looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you gotta make one for my step through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrienne: that's next! Maybe we could meet up for coffee in a few weeks and I could check your bike out. We've got two bikes per person in this family, but they're all road bikes. I'll email you through Flickr when I get a chance to breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lisamarie/ oh but of course!! my pleasure.
    I smell a get together soon, of course we want you breathing and not under tremendous stress, so you let us know /xo ;)

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×