Thursday, August 5, 2010

Boys, their bikes & coffee week: Philip

♥This week, I'll be posting a selection of photos I have gathered of the fine men that roam the city. This is a small series, don't worry I will feature more in the near, near feature. A third of my Bikes, boys + coffee trifecta for a dose of daily charm to add to your flirt factor in addition to your San Francisco's bike lane action :D
ta daa
I took this photo of Philip after the 2010 Bike to Work fashion show. Nice!

Bikes:
1.
Shorty Fatz. Series 8. Single Speed. Handmade out of San Jose, CA. 2nd one ever made. My get around town bike.
2. Santa Cruz Bullit. Freeride Downhill Mountain Bike. My thrill seeker.
3. Santa Cruz Chameleon. Hardtail Bike. Built for jumps and my singletrack ripper.
4. Tomac 78 Special. My 2nd XC Mountain Bike. The one that sparked the madness.

Coffee:
Actual Cafe http://www.actualcafe.com - The Cubano. They have indoor bike parking (see pic).

'Hood and fave bike ride in city:
East Bay Bike Party. Whistler. Northtstar. Downievile.

All photos below provided by Philip.
CIMG0253
4317428115_86e25fd243
IMG_0116
phil2

++++++++++
Gracias Phil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×