Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Friday! Sharing

Thanks to these readers for sending me these, and sharing with us all. Cool.

This is my favorite, in the caffeinated aspect. Bike and coffee holding hands, literally. The best way to start your morning. Thanks Tom!!
My reaction time was a little slow, I only got a shot of this guy when he was past me, on the street in Tulum Mexico, with his fresh hot coffee and his bike and a big smile on his face. The smile of bike and coffee.[Tom F.]

- caffeinated heaven on wheels is international! -
No description needed:

- Meligrosa -
This lonely post-rain tricycle, missing a red pedal. From Adrian C:


From the peeps over at hooptybikes.com via Chris:


and from Omar:

6 comments:

  1. The tricycle really does look rather lonely and sad -- and cute! I don't think I've ever seen a kid's tricycle locked up to a bike rack in Santa Monica -- I'd like to think the missing pedal means the tricycle's much loved --

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaah! i LOVE the bike psa. i really did LOL. so cute! "i chafe my thighs on my specialized"

    i need one for "...on my centurion"

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥Thanks all! I'm glad you enjoyed them as much as I did ;)

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×