Thursday, August 26, 2010

Triple blues.

Triple blues
Blue bench. Blue beans. Blue bike. Cadillac.


Now that the frenchie is getting her much deserved down time, I must say it that it has been pretty fun riding the smurfette all over the city. Especially the big hills. The ones I usually ride my way around them often over a mile, so that I avoid walking them.
Table bikes of califas

This is the cutest little market in the north-east side of the inner richmond, on 8th and California. The don't have the biggest yogurt selection (life-saver for an caffeinated abused stomach), but you can find dirty -in the good way- fruit, french little soaps, picnic items, fancy crackers to impress your picnic friends, naked-brand coconut water little packs (I had no idea such things existed) and etc. etc.
And did you know they have Blue Bottle drip coffee? Well, now you know.
When my friend muffin introduced me to this little gem market a few years back, I knew that is some vital info that I just wouldn't forget. Comes in handy more than often...

5 comments:

  1. I love this place. It makes a great stop on the way home from the Presidio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the blue peaches/nectarines sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blues - and the orange reds that bring them out so cool and vibrant. And as always the affectionate and observant eye for life in a beloved city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, now you're in my neck of the woods...
    excellent pics as usual

    btw - if I had some type of Meli-radar I would've pulled you shots of espresso myself had I known you were a block away... consider it a standing offer

    I really like that blue bike and your cool red bag...

    ReplyDelete
  5. dale/ yea I'm a fan!!

    anon/ b is for lots of B's!! :D

    many thanks EmmaJ, as always xxo <3

    ok tejano, - oh thanks, that little cute bag back there gets lots of compliments
    +you got it, will let ya know ;-)

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×